A nearby spa getaway is the perfect way to unwind and enjoy a day away from the buzzing day to day life. Luckily, several relaxing spas are dotted around the area reflect the diversity of the province of Ontario. Whether you’re looking for a boutique luxury experience, a place for organic and natural treatments, or a down-to-earth country house spa with dining options, here are 10 Spa Getaways in Ontario arranged in no particular order.
For more Spa ideas, 25 Romantic Resort Getaways during Winter in Ontario
1. Christienne Fallsview Spa
Escape to the heart of Niagara Falls and go for a sophisticated spa day at the Christienne Fallsview Spa, the #1 spa in the Niagara region. With incredible views of the falls from both Canadian and American sides, this all-senses relaxation destination has a hydro infinity tub, premium services, and specialty products like Guinot Skincare products, cruelty-free Farmhouse Fresh products, and Hemp Code for hair.
Address: 5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
2. The Millcroft Inn & Spa
Visit the historic Millcroft Inn & Spa if you’re looking for a place to retreat and indulge at a state-of-the-art spa with plenty of facilities and treatment options. Opt for body wraps to massages within the holistic therapy and registered therapy realms, and utilize the fitness centre, sauna, hydrotherapy rooms. At the end of your day, dine at the spa cafe for wellness-oriented food options.
Address: 55 John St, Alton
3. Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
A classic Ontarian destination for rest and relaxing in the heart of nature. Experience a quintessential Scandinavian bath and spa day and marvel at the views of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve Niagara Escarpment. Enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy and massage, and truly immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Address: 152 Grey Road 21, Blue Mountains
4. Ste. Anne’s Spa
This all-inclusive spa is located in an 1800s heritage country castle in the tranquil Northumberland countryside. Ste. Anne’s Spa is best known for its old world charm and wide selection of spa packages and accommodation options for those wishing to stay overnight. Other special add-ons include a 3-course lunch or dinner and a visit to the Eucalyptus Steam Room or heated pool.
Address: 1009 Massey Rd, Grafton
5. The Briars Resort & Spa This gem on Lake Simcoe is an idyllic resort and spa with vintage interior, great history, and is a stunning place for a staycation. Take part in recreational activities like golf, swimming, paddle boarding, hiking and winter sports when the weather calls for it, as well as pamper yourself with monthly special spa treatments and getaway packages.
Address: 55 Hedge Rd, Jacksons Point
6. Elm Hurst Inn & Spa
Choose from a day trip or an exciting overnight spa package at the Elmhurst Inn & Spa, complete with five private treatment rooms, jacuzzis, organic facial therapy, and other massage and body treatments. This particular spa destination offers some intriguing spa packages like a movie night retreat and a pajama party for four with a buffet breakfast and mini gourmet pizzas hand-delivered to your room.
Address: 415 Harris St, Ingersoll
7. Iwa Spa Awarded the World Luxury Spa Award in 2019, Iwa Spa is deemed the best luxury spa experience, offering state-of-the-art facilities, Japanese wellness techniques, and specialized Gan-ban Volcanic Rock therapy. The spa also provides yoga classes and reflexology to truly relax the body.
Address: 234 Gord Canning Drive, Town of the Blue Mountains
8. Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
This quaint country house hotel and spa has a beautiful rustic feel, nestled within the Carolinian Forest for exquisite dining experiences, storybook atmosphere, and excellent luxury spa specials. The peaceful country estate setting is perfect for massage, acupuncture, reflexology, a soothing body wrap, and more.
Address: 1 Langdon Drive, Cambridge
9. White Oaks Resort & Spa 13-acres of spa, dining, and health experiences are the White Oaks Resort & Spa, the spa being one of the largest in Ontario to indulge or restore your mind, body, and soul. Go for a unique fire and ice clinical facial, some nail therapy, or truly transcend into an afternoon of zen with a package that includes a healthy spa snack or lunch.
Address: 253 Taylor Road SS4, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Visit Strathmere, a 200-acre retreat & spa in Ottawa, for a weekend of well-deserved fun, and laughter. Explore nature trails, enjoy delicious farm to plate creations, and a day of pampering with a signature “Retreat Warm Herbal Bouquet Stem Massage”.
Address: 1980 Phelan Road West, North Gower
Phone: (613) 489-2409