Take the whole family out of the house and explore what Moncton, Riverview, and Dieppe have to offer this Christmas DAY. Spend your Christmas checking out 10 fun things to do in Moncton area.
1. Light Up RiverviewRiverview’s Waterfront Trail is lit up with tens of thousands Christmas lights. Take a walk along the trail to see all the lights. There are many amazing photo opportunities.
Waterfront Trail, Riverview
2. Centennial Park Winter Fun
Centennial Park is a winter wonderland that is home to a lit outdoor skating rink, longest lit cross-country ski trail and the place to be if you want to zip down a snow-covered hill. Being a popular spot, make sure to be careful because many people may be trying to use the hill at the same time.
801 St. George Blvd. Moncton
3. Holiday Feast Buffet
Skip the dishes and cooking this Christmas. Casino New Brunswick is offering an amazing Holiday buffet for late lunch and suppers. So, take the whole family out for a special Christmas feast.
December 25, 2019 at 3pm – 9pm
Casino New Brunswick, 21 Casino Drive, Moncton
4. Home Alone for ChristmasDon’t be alone at home for Christmas this year. Share a Christmas feast and make new friends at this holiday dinner. Sign up to make sure that you have a place at the table for Christmas dinner.
December 25, 2019 at 2 pm to 7 pm
Moncton Wesleyan Church, 945 St. George Blvd, Moncton
5. Xmas Party with DJ Retro John
Party off Christmas dinner at Pink Flamingo. This Xmas Party is the place to be on Christmas night. DJ Retro John will be playing great tunes and videos all night. Vodka drinks are on special for $4 all night.
December 25, 2019 at 10pm to 2am
Pink Flamingos Cabaret/Lounge, 234 St. George Street, Moncton
6. See the Lights around Downtown Moncton
Downtown Moncton’s lights are always a treat from the angels to the beautifully decorated trees at City Hall. It is worth going out in the cold to see the amazing light displays that Downtown Moncton has.
655 Main Street, Moncton
7. See the Star Trek House
Go boldly where no one has gone before this Christmas. The Star Trek house is near Centennial Park and has become the ‘must see’ display in Moncton. Make sure to watch the windows because the light show continues in them.
Alexander Avenue, Moncton
8. Winter Wonderland Park
Winter Wonderlands are no longer just for walking. Riverview’s Winter Wonderland Park is known for its sliding hill that has a snowboarding area. If it is cold enough, the outdoor rink will be open. There is also a pathway that connects to Dobson Trail for winter walking.
Quinn Court, Riverview
9. Annual Scrooges Scrambles 5kmScrooge Scramble returns for its third year. Work off Christmas breakfast or dinner with this 5km run. Every kilometre is marked, so you know how much farther you have to go to get to your BIG Holiday dinner.
December 25, 2019 at 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Crossman Community Centre, Moncton
10.See a movie at the theatres
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker — Release Date: December 19, 2019
- Cats — Release Date: December 20, 2019
- Spies In Disguise — Release Date: December 25, 2019
- Little Women — Release Date: December 25, 2019