Do you want Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Reese’s Cups or Deep Fried Burgers?
It’s time to gather your foodie friends, pick your must-eats and plan your Stampede food adventure!
The 50 newest creations made specifically for the Calgary Stampede,so you won’t be able to taste them anywhere else!
Try some or all:
- Pop Rock Mini Doughnuts: Mini doughnuts are covered in a vanilla glaze and powdered sugar and then topped with a delicious assortment of Pop Rocks.
- Hot Ice Cream Doughnut Sandwiches: Combination of hot hot doughnuts and cold creamy ice cream.
- Deep Fried Pineapple Rings: Deep fried pineapple rings, served with warm caramel sauce.
- Deep Fried Banana Peppers: Mixed pickled hot pepper rings, battered in tempura and then deep fried.
- The Big Pickle Tornado: Large dill pickle filled with a hot dog and topped with a cheese and bacon drizzle, wrapped in a tortilla and deep fried.
- Bacon Onion Bombs: Deep fried savoury meatballs wrapped inside a sliced onion and in bacon
- Smoking Charcoal in a Cup: Coconut flavoured soft-serve ice cream, made from coconut husks, infused with black, activated charcoal.
- Wine & Cheese: Wine-infused cake, deep fried into golden fun-sized bites, paired with fried squeaky cheese curds and wine jelly for dipping.
- The Hangover Mac and Cheese: Classic, creamy and gourmet macaroni and cheese, blended with frothy beer and topped with smashed potato chips and pretzels.
- Cheesy Chicken Hearts: Crispy on the outside and soft and delicious cheese and chicken hearts on the inside
- Cricket Grilled Cheese: Made of signature four-cheese blend on thick Texas-style toast, topped with a healthy serving of crunchy, tasty crickets.
- Prairie Oyster Balls: Classic mini doughnut Bear Balls, topped with the balls of a bull and drizzled with house-prepared blueberry compote and topped with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed nuts.