Online camping reservations for Alberta Parks for 2020 summer season reopen on May 14.
Alberta Parks is working hard to make campsites available as soon as possible, with the goal to have as many open as possible by June 1. At this time, sites are open to Albertans only. More campsites will open by June 15.
All current health restrictions will remain in place.
- Saskatchewan Parks Summer Reservation Schedule 2020
- 20 Places to Go Comfort Camping & Glamping in Alberta
WHAT IS AVAILABLE
- Occupancy will be limited to 50 percent to ensure physical distancing.
- Only individual and backcountry campsites can be reserved.
- Group and comfort camping will not be offered.
- Campground facility access restrictions to areas such as showers, picnic and cooking shelters will be in place.
- Out-of-province bookings will not be processed.
HOW TO RESERVE A CAMPSITE
- To make an online reservation, set up an account or update your existing account in advance of the reservation days, visit Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca.
- Contact Centre: 1-877-537-2757: The Contact Centre can make, change and cancel reservations for individual campsites, group camping areas and comfort camping included on Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca.
- Payment methods have expanded to include Visa and MasterCard debit cards.
You may like: Things to Do in Alberta During Winter
You may like: