Calgary-based firm Resolve Legal is offering free legal resources to Albertans during COVID-19.
Resolve Legal’s Cyndy Morin said, “Our 22 staff from senior lawyers to the front office got together to brainstorm ideas on how best to help and respond. If local Calgary brewers can retool their lines to make hand-sanitizer, we can re-organize and use our skills to provide free interim legal help.”
Morin stresses that the lawyers will provide legal information – not advice – and that it will be free from conflicts of interest. With that, they hope to offer a measure of goodwill that helps ease the burden on families.
“It’s a stressful time for all of us. It’s an uncertain time. I am indebted to this city which has given so much to me and to all of us fortunate to have planted ourselves here. Thank you to all of you for making Calgary a great city. It’s time for those of us who can to step up and give back.”
- Remote legal services;
- Alternative ways to obtain binding decisions during restricted Court access;
- Safety protocols in place for unavoidable in person appointments to prevent the spread of Covid 19;
- Lawyers on call for clients 24/7 effective immediately;
- In house mediation/arbitration services with qualified and experienced mediators/arbitrators;
- Free supports through our Client Support Coordinator;
- Verified, up to date information posted on Resolve Legal Group Facebook Page as it becomes available.
HOW TO ACCESS FREE LEGAL ADVICE
Call: 1-844-446-6622; This free telephone line 1-844-446-6622 is manned 24/7 by lawyers on rotating shifts.