Hop-on and hop-off at each of the following destinations: Banff Townsite, Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise Gondola, Samson Mall, Moraine Lake, and Lake Louise.
Trust the onboard hosts to answer your questions, share their expertise of the area, assist with reservations, and book additional activities for you.
Each bus travels along the scenic Bow Valley Parkway and seats up to 48 passengers. HopOnBanff is simply changing the way you can see the Park.
On board each bus is an English-speaking host that will provide knowledge of the area, colorful stories, and also act as a personal concierge that can book other activities, simply take your photo, or even make dinner reservations for you.
Connect with spectacular scenery.
Explore the Banff Townsite at your own pace, rent a bike, hit the hot springs, or do some shopping. Hop off at Johnston Canyon and hike up to the beautiful Upper and Lower Falls or even go all the way up to the famous Ink Pots. Soar by gondola or chairlift to the most stunning views on the Lake Louise Gondola (skip the lines and purchase a direct to lift pass aboard your HopOnBanff bus). Take the time to enjoy Lake Louise and all that it has to offer.
From the Lake Agnes Teahouse to the breathtaking Plain of Six Glaciers. And see the most amazing Lake and Valley in Banff by visiting Moraine Lake.
The buses are school bus style, professionally driven, have windows that open for photos, and follow the scenic Bow Valley Parkway. They are all guaranteed to be five years old or newer. Each bus seats up to 48 passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Oversized or excessive items are not allowed unless they can fit on your lap. This includes strollers.
- Infant/Booster seats are not provided.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- There is no wifi on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Adult (Age from 16 to 99): $60
Child (Age from 5 to 15): $45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English speaking tour escort/host on board each bus
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
May 30 to September 27, 2020
- Departing the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue at 7:45am, 9:30am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm
- or the Banff Train Station at 7:50am, 9:35am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm
- and looping around Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise Gondola, Lake Louise Village (Samson Mall), Lake Louise, Moraine Lake
- and then looping back to the Banff Train Station in reverse order with the last bus arriving in Banff at 5:45pm every day.
Hop-On Banff Stops and Sights
- 345 Banff Ave – Moose Hotel and Suites, 345 Banff Avenue
- Banff Train Station – Buses depart from directly out front of the Station.
- Johnston Canyon Resort – Pick up and drop-off directly at trailhead in front of the Johnston Canyon Resort
- Unnamed Road – Pick up and drop-off directly in front of The Lodge of the Ten Peaks
- Samson Mall – Pick up and drop-off directly in front of Wilson Sports
- 111 Lake Louise Dr – Pick up and drop-off is directly in front of the Chateau Lake Louise. Located 50 feet to the right of the main lobby entrance when facing the hotel.
- 622 Moraine Lake Rd – Pick up and drop-off directly by the Lake Shore
Starts from: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed. Ends at: You may disembark at any of the available stops.