- Participants will need to supply waxless nordic skis, boots, poles and their lunch and day-pack for the day.
- Please arrive with waxless nordic skis, boots, poles and a day-pack filled with lunch, thermos, mittens, toque, scarf, and warm layers for the day. Rentals are approximately $25 plus tax per person, and are available in the town of Lake Louise at Wilson Mountain Sports or the Chateau Lake Louise.
- Tours may be cancelled due to wildlife closures or Environment Canada weather warnings.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Adult (Age from 14 to 75): $85
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local guide
- Nordic (Cross Country) ski lessons
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Select Days, December 20 to April 5, 2020
Duration: 5 hours
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, 111 Lake Louise Dr, Lake Louise
Ends at: Returns to original departure point