Historically the biggest show of its kind in Canada.
Over 200 of the best local artists.
Contests, retail exhibits, and tattooing all weekend long!
Tickets: One- day Pass $25
Weekend Pass $50
Kids 12 and under FREE
General Admit One Tickets are day specific valid for the Friday, Saturday or Sunday (single day) with re-entry only on that day.
Weekend Passes are valid for re-entry on any and all days. Wrist bands provided at Main Cash/Check-in.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: October 16 – 18, 2020
Friday | 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday | 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday | 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Help prevent the spread:
- Wear a mask. Masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces as per The City of Calgary bylaw.
- Do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. Quarantine is required if you have travelled internationally or come in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Wash your hands, use hand sanitizing stations often and avoid touching your face.
- Follow directional signage at the event.
- It is recommended to download the COVID Alert app. By using this app, health officials are better equipped to quickly identify and tackle the spread of COVID-19.
- There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease and immune deficiencies are especially vulnerable and should consider postponing their visit.
- The safety of all our attendees, artists, exhibitors, and staff is of top priority.
Please visit our COVID-19 FAQs and Information page, to see additional AHS approved
health measures and protocols that will be implemented to ensure a safe and successful event.