At Camp Feel Good – all of the nostalgia of summer camp comes to life in a one-night-only event through bonfire storytelling, grab-and-go bites, camp crafts, and an exploration of TELUS Spark’s Brainasium and TUPONIA Trail – all based on science and good times.
Bring your picnic blanket and claim your spot around one of our socially-distanced bonfires to enjoy:
– Camp crafts, including friendship bracelets and a postcard (included with your ticket)
– Brainasium Outdoor Park – 4-acres of outdoor physics play
– Summer memories improv show with Jessica Belbin and Nicole Zylstra from The Kinkonauts
– Science stories on mind-wandering and memory with Dr. Julia Kam, University of Calgary Assistant Professor of Psychology
– Spoken Word with Audrey Lane Cockett, Spoken Word Scientist
– Feel good tunes to get you in the summer mood
– Local craft beers and worldly wines available for purchase
– Grab-and-go bites available for purchase
Who is it for?
This event is intended for 18+ audiences only. Not suitable for minors. Viewer discretion is advised.
Please bring a piece of government issued photo ID, as it is a requirement for an 18+ event. Guests will need to provide a government-issued ID for admission.
Date: $20 (includes admission and an individual camp craft kit)
25% off for Spark members
How to get tickets?
Tickets will not be sold at the door.
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 7 PM – 9 PM
Venue & Address
TELUS Spark, 220 St. George’s Drive NE, Calgary