Join us for a free, outdoor tour that shares some different ways of thinking about the Fort Calgary site! You will take part in a guided walk around the site to learn what happened on this land, from thousands of years as Blackfoot territory to the more recent histories as a North West Mounted Police site, industrial shipping yard, and National Historic Site. We will also explore why these histories are important to Calgary today.
Here are the details:
- Tour starts at 2:00pm, and will take approx. 1 hour.
- Please arrive at least 5min before the start time at the front doors of the museum.
- Recommended for ages 12 yrs old and up.
- We ask that you maintain social distance throughout the tour.
- Admission to the museum is free or by donation, and parking is also free. Masks are mandatory inside the museum.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Sat, 25 September 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
750 9 Avenue Southeast
Calgary, AB T2G 5E1