Put your snowshoes on and walk with into a white powder paradise where there are no trails and it’s simply miles and miles of powdery wilderness in front of you. You’ll access the beautiful winter backcountry with a professional guide the way the Rockies are meant to be experienced – as a mix of fun, challenge, and learning, combined with the simple enjoyment of being outside in nature.
Amazing deep powder snow – every time
True backcountry snowshoe experience
Gondola and chairlift ride to the top of Standish Mountain
Views of Mt. Assiniboine and 360 degrees around
Crossing the Continental Divide into British Columbia
Hot chocolate and homemade cookies
Who is it for?
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The WMA Snowshoeing on Top of the World program takes place in backcountry alpine terrain and presents serious safety risks for any person not dressed properly or sufficiently fit to complete the entire walk. Once a group leaves the top chairlift station, and begins walking downhill, there is no turning back for the group. Therefore:
- Warm hat and gloves
- Winter coat
- Warm pants – not jeans
- Winter boots or hiking boots
- Guests must be reasonably fit and able to walk at least 3 kilometres on snowshoes through potentially deep powder snow.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Ages 12+: $114.45
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, November 21 to April 11, 2021 | 12:15 PM
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Starts from: Sunshine Village, Sunshine Road, Sunshine Rd, Edgewater, AB T0L, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the name of your hotel and we will provide you with your approximate pick up time.
Ends at: Returns to original departure point