The horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. Columbus is a big wuss — but when you’re afraid of being eaten by zombies, fear can keep you alive. Tallahassee is an AK-toting, zombie-slaying’ bad ass whose single determination is to get the last Twinkie on earth. As they join forces with Wichita and Little Rock, who have also found unique ways to survive the zombie mayhem, they will have to determine which is worse: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies.
Who is it for?
- Retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request. Vehicles with unpaid entrants will be ejected without refund.
- No RVs or convertibles vehicles are permitted.
- All vehicles must park in the center between the parking boundary lines (1 vehicle per 20 foot stall, that normally holds 2 vehicles). At this time you can not sit in lawn chairs outside of your vehicle.
- All attendees are to remain in their vehicles at all times unless they must use the washrooms.
- You may roll down your windows, but do not discard anything from your vehicle.
$40 per car
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday, May 21st, 2021 | 9:00 PM
Doors: 8:00 PM