Get ready to embark on an exciting two-wheel food adventure! Cycle from fabulous restaurant to fabulous restaurant sampling healthy fare direct from the imaginations of the area’s top chefs. Your Chef Table Living Food Bike Tour is a fresh air/food experience you won’t soon forget. Reserve your food bike tour spot now.
- Rain or shine event.
- 72 hours cancellation policy.
- Booking closes 6 p.m. the day prior to the tour.
- Usually about a 30-minute ride from each location.
- Limited spots available (10 spots for now).
- This is a bring your own bike event with bike rental options.
- 3 local food stops are included.
- Locations may include restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, knifewear, etc.
- Beverages such as pop, juice and coffee are included.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included unless part of a brewery tour location, coffee lace, etc.
- Family friendly, ages 12+.
- We can accommodate most allergies, but please note your allergy information when booking your ticket.
- Starting location to meet at is Ezio Faraone Park: 11004 97 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB.
- Bikes are locked with a big long chain, so all the bikes are locked together.
- Please bring your own lock as well if you wish.
- Average riding route length is 20 to 25 km, at a casual pace.
- There’s usually a hill or two. Please feel free to walk your bike up the hill if it seems too steep. We’ll wait for you at the top.
- If restaurant dining restrictions are in place, we’ll do curbside pick-up and eat the delicious food picnic-style in a park.
$129.00 – $174.00 per person
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: 2021 Chef Table Living Food Bike Tours start in Edmonton on July 3, and finish on September 5.
(Private food bike tours of 4 or more people are available on days that we’re not operating scheduled tours.)
There are 2 tours on Saturday, and 2 tours on Sunday:
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.