We love our coffee and treats in Old Strathcona! And starting February 13, you can help us spread the love for all of the amazing coffee shops and bakeries around Whyte Avenue by purchasing a feature hot drink or sweet treat at one of 13 different businesses.
You’ll also receive a limited edition coffee sleeve or sticker designed by artists right here in Old Strathcona at Curio Studio (while supplies last).
Oh, and did we mention that you could win gift cards at all of the participating coffee shops and bakeries? Yeah, you can!
And we want to know which latte and sweet treat are your absolute favourite. We’ll be awarding gift cards to the winning businesses to two voters – even more reason to eat and sip local this winter. (voting will open February 13)
Cost of food/drinks
How to get tickets?
At the door.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
February 13 to March 14 – Restaurant Hours
- Flirt Cupcakes – red velvet Oreo cupcake — 10158 82nd Avenue, Edmonton
- The Hexagon Board Game Café – Turtles Turtles Turtles hot chocolate –10750 82nd Avenue, Edmonton
- La Bosco Bakery & Café – green tea latte — 10413 79th Avenue, Edmonton
- La Boule Bakery – raspberry eclair — 8020 101st Street, Edmonton
- Ohana Donuterie – chocolate strawberry donut — 10347 80th Avenue, Edmonton
- Overflow Whyte – fireball latte — 8135 102nd Street, Edmonton
- Palette Café – ginger snap cookies, spiced mocha — 10047 80th Avenue, Edmonton
- Rooster Kitchen – hibiscus latte, vanilla matcha latte — 10732 82nd Avenue, Edmonton
- Whimsical Cake Studio – sea salt caramels — 8211 102nd Street, Edmonton
- The Woodrack Café – lavender latte — 10335 83rd Avenue, Edmonton
- Under the High Wheel – pecan pie square — 8135 102nd Street, Edmonton
- Yelo’d – hot ice cream — 10150A 82nd Avenue, Edmonton
- Roasti Coffee Co. – coffee blossom honey latte — 10546 82nd Avenue, Edmonton (opening late February)