North Pole Adventures:
- Santa’s Signature Experience | Wednesdays to Sundays, November 16 to December 22
Santa returns to his favourite garden and he’s brought along his merry elves to deliver the most joyous holiday celebration yet! This year, Santa has created a signature experience for all of his little visitors to enjoy.
- Visits With Santa | Select Tuesdays and Fridays, November 19 to December 17 @ Hendrie Park
Santa Claus is coming to town! While the elves are hard at work up at the North Pole, Santa Claus is visiting RBG and is ready to hear what’s on your wish list this holiday season. Just be sure you’re on the nice list!
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus | December 8, 14, 15 @ RBG Centre
Join Santa and Mrs. Claus for a delicious breakfast buffet! Once you’ve satisfied your appetite, enjoy all of the day’s activities.
- Fest-Of-Ales | November 28 & 29 | 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM @ RBG Centre
Let the holidays begin! The celebration of Ontario`s independent craft breweries continues with the 4th annual Fest-of-Ales! Guests are welcomed into the stunning surroundings of RBG Centre to peruse the best beer our region has to offer (19+ event).
- Weekend Entertainment | Saturdays & Sundays, November 16 to December 22 @ RBG Centre | Included in General Admission
Come visit the gardens for a variety of performances including choirs, carollers, children’s entertainment, and more! Check back for more information.
- Activities and Tours | Daily, see schedule @ RBG Centre
Join us for a holiday edition of Discovery in the Gardens! Join us for tours, crafts, outdoor nature walks, and more.
Displays & Exhibits:
- Winter Lights at the Rock Garden | Fridays to Sundays, December 6 to January 5 | 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM @ Rock Garden
Discover holiday magic at the picturesque Rock Garden! Thousands of festive lights lead you through a winter wonderland of charming Christmas melodies, festive sips and bites and the Escarpment Train Exhibit.
- Escarpment Train Exhibit | select dates, November 16 to January 2-5 @ Rock Garden
RBG’s newest train experience takes you on a journey through four seasons of whimsical Canadian landscapes while telling the story of how railroads shaped our history.
- Botanical Train Display | November 16 – January 5
Constructed from over seven tons of cedar slabs, 3,000 pounds of rock and 250 feet of track, the Botanical Train Show features famous Canadian landmarks from coast to coast!
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free and ticketed.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Various dates from November 16, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Venue: Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West, Burlington
Public transport not accessible
Family Fun Things to Do this Summer in Hamilton
Things to Do this Weekend in Hamilton
Christmas Markets & Craft Fairs in Hamilton
Family Fun Things to Do During Christmas Break in Hamilton
Christmas Events in Hamilton
New Years Eve in Hamilton
Halloween Events in Hamilton