Here in Niagara’s Twenty Valley, we know how to have fun! Our annual Winter WineFest brings together Niagara’s top winemakers, chefs and premium VQA wines.
The event offers great food, premium VQA wines; red, white, sparkling and Icewine served outdoors on the streets of pretty little Jordan Village. Cozy fire pits and warming stations help you keep toasty; we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian.
The Wine and Culinary Village is a fun and always entertaining way to explore the local tastes of Twenty Valley. With more than 20 craft wine, beer and distillery partners and 10 talented chefs the street is filled with tastes sure to please everyone palate. This ultimate street party is far from the ordinary featuring Fashion Shows, the ever popular Winemaker’s Barrel Challenge, the Icewine Puck Shoot Out!, and the One Pot Challenge all complimentary to our guests. Samples range from 1-4 tokens.
– TV personality, Kevin Brauch The Thirsty Traveler and the Food Network personality will be MC for the weekend
– Non-stop live entertainment Friday, Saturday and Sunday
– The Grape Growers of Ontario will feature their 8 Below Icewine seminar and tasting
– Craft Distillery Dillon’s host their popular designer cocktail workshop
– Winter Cocktail Competition and outdoor dance party on Friday night
– The Twenty Valley Ultimate Dinner and Brunch at Inn on the Twenty Restaurant showcases local chefs Shelia Polingga, Justin Downes, Erik Peacock, George Ward, Ricky and Olivia; and ultra-premium curated wines
– Meet fantastic local artists and local vendors
– The annual beverage maker barrel rolling competition
– Jordan Village Merchants fashion show
– Ice Puck Shoot Out competition
– After Parties both Friday and Saturday night in the amazing Cave Spring cellar
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Tickets : Free and ticketed.
Featured ticketed events include Sparkling Dinner, Icewine Brunch, After Parties, and the Chef Challenge
Wine & Culinary Village: Free
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
January 10-12, 2020
Wine & Culinary Village Hours
Friday 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday from 12:00PM to 10:00PM
Sunday from 12:00PM to 6:00PM
Venue & Address :
Wine & Culinary Village: Main Street, Jordan Station
Other Events: Various Venues – Twenty Valley
Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Or continue left on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village. You can also drop people off on Nineteenth Street.