You’ll feel the breathtaking force of nature as you soar towards the awesome power, thundering roar and amazing mist of the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You’ll experience Niagara’s favorite and most thrilling Falls experience and with unrivaled Falls viewing and photo opportunities.
Over 300,000 people have already knocked the Zipline to the Falls off their “Bucket List,” and so can you! It doesn’t matter if you are 7…or 97, this magical experience is truly for everyone. For both the thrill-seekers and the hesitant, the Zipline to the Falls represents a hands-free, worry-free, and fully-guided experience like no other in the world.
Who is it for?
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cost: From $49.99 / Adult
- Safety helmet and comfort harness with pouch for personal effects.
- All necessary instructions safety and enjoyment.
- Falls viewing and photo opportunity at Falls Landing and Observation Deck.
- Return to the top via open air shuttle
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
June 30 to October 31, 2021
Monday – Sunday:10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour
Zipline To The Falls, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada