Sailing on one of our shuttles, you’ll see some of our capital’s most famous landmarks – all from the vantage point of the river!
Here are the steps we are taking
- Queue 2 metres apart between passengers
- Pre-boarding passenger control
- Boarding hand sanitizer
- Wearing the mask on board
- Disinfection of benches and frequently touched surfaces between crossings
- On site, sale of disposable masks: 2$ taxes included
Tickets : $4.50 to $6
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Opening June 26th.
June 26 to September 7
Every day | 11AM to 7PM
September 8 to October 14
Every day | 11AM to 6PM
3 shuttle stops in the heart of Ottawa-Gatineau
Canadian Museum of History
Ottawa Locks jetty
Aqua-Taxi Ottawa Locks
The dock at, 1 Canal Ln, Ottawa, ON
Aqua taxi – Casino – Boat Cruise
Le quai à, 1 Boulevard du Casino, Gatineau, QC J8Y 6W3