Nestled between the picturesque communities of Almonte and Pakenham, Ontario and less than 1 hour from Ottawa, Ontario, Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush is one of Lanark County’s best-loved and well-known sugar camps.
- Enjoy the quiet solitude and fresh air of our 400-acre sugarbush filled with young and decades old maple, pine, spruce, cedar, white birch trees.
- Feel the sun on your face as you meander, ski or snowshoe our 8km of widened and lengthened trails. Soak up some much needed Vitamin D.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the birds and watch for animals and their tracks.
- Your favourite trail games are ready to solve.
- “Go Huts” will be at the ready.
- Playground is waiting for the laughter of kiddies.
- The beautifully weathered barn board clad buildings are here for you to admire. Take a close look at the patterns of the wood grain – you’ll find animals, birds and intricate shapes and patterns.
- The photo booth is waiting to welcome you to snap the perfect 2021 picture of your family.
- The info booth is the same with lots of new info…make it your first stop.
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Tickets : Site fee of $10/vehicle per day or a monthly pass ($40 for February) for use of our trails, play areas, trail games, and outdoor washrooms.
Farm pickups and shopping are exempt from the site fee.
No reservations are required at this time.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
February 5 to April 30, 2021
February: Thursday through Saturday from 10-3pm.
March: Daily from 10-3pm.
Family Day on Monday, Feb 15th. | 10-3pm
Venue & Address :
Fulton`s Pancake House – 399 Sugar Bush Rd., Pakenham, ON K0A 2X0 Canada
You may like: