Possible points of interest that you’ll see:
National Gallery of Canada
Canadian Museum of History
Supreme Court of Canada
Parliament Hill and Buildings
Royal Canadian Mint
Prime Minister’s Official Residence
Rockcliffe Park Pavillion
Who is it for?
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cost: : $41.03 to $61.54 depending on dates
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
June 25 to October 31, 2021 | 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM depending on dates.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Ottawa River Pathway, Ottawa