Join us at Cumberland Heritage Village Museum for our Vintage Village of Lights!
This season, we’ve adapted our Vintage Village of Lights as a drive-through experience. Relax and enjoy the festive scenery from your vehicle as you pass through a 1920s and 30s village illuminated by over 30,000 lights. Colourful vignettes will highlight Christmas traditions from the interwar years while an old-fashioned radio program will bring the sounds of the season to you. You may even spot Santa hard at work preparing for the big night along the way! As an added festive treat, each household will receive a goody bag to continue the celebration at home.
Complement your tour through the Vintage Village of Lights by listening to our special radio program in the style of 1920s and 30s productions.
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
$25 per vehicle. Registration is required.
Registration is completed using Service Ottawa’s online system.
How to get tickets?
- To find the event, from the welcome page, click Activity Search from the menu at the top of the page.
- Under Advanced Search in the left-hand menu type “Cumberland” into the Containing Keyword field.
- Click Show Courses to browse the scheduled time slots. View Details and then click Add to proceed to registration for your desired start time.
- Register only once ($25) per vehicle.
- After registration, print a copy of your receipt. Your receipt is your ticket for the event.
- If you require assistance with registration, please contact the museum at 613-580-2988.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Wednesday – Sunday
November 25 to December 23 | between 5 pm and 9 pm
Venue & Address :
The Cumberland Heritage Village Museum – 2940 Old Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON K4C 1G3 Canada