Visit the museum for Canada’s Largest Military Show!
There is no other show like this in North America!
Join us for a weekend long event that features Battle Reenactments, Tank and Armoured Vehicle Demonstrations, Tanks and Military Vehicle Rides, Special speakers series and displays, Simulated Tank Battles. A fun and educational experience for the entire family!
You will not want to miss our annual Feature Event. Fun and Family friendly event.
HISTORY LIVES HERE!
Visit the Museum during AQUINO Tank Weekend. Admission includes:
- Access to the Ontario Regiment Museum that houses artifacts, medals, weapons and uniforms covering 150+ years of military history from the Fenian Raids of 1866 to the conflicts of
*NEW* Explore our Military Vehicle Conservation Centre with over 80 military vehicles and Tanks on display.
- Access to the Historic 420 WING RCAFA, BBQ and fully licensed facility. Try Armoured Ale!
- Living History Displays and WWII encampments to explore
- Battle Reenactments and Tank Demonstrations in our Tank Arena all weekend
- Access to a Militaria Market and Food vendors on site
- *NEW* KID ZONE with ride-on Battle Tanks and more fun for little Tankers!
- Meet veterans of the 1991 Gulf War and learn about their fighting machines
- Meet veterans of the Second World War and the Battle of AQUINO in 1944
- Military Vehicle Rides in our Tank Arena (Additional Cost)
Who is it for?
Tickets : Adult Full Weekend Pass -$49.10
Adult Saturday Day Pass – $31.12
Adult Sunday Pass – $25.12
Child Pass is for those 12 and under
Child Full Weekend Pass -$25.12
Child Saturday Pass – $19.13
Child Sunday Pass – $13.13
Military (Serving, Veteran, Retired) Full Weekend Pass – $25.12 – Must present ID at gate
Cadet Group (Minimum of 10, attend as a group) Full Weekend Pass – $25.12
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
SEPTEMBER 17 – 18 – 19 2021– 9am to 4pm
The Ontario Regiment RCAC Museum
1000 Stevenson Road North
Public transport accessible