Visit the museum this June for Canada’s Largest Military Show! This is our 6th year and we are also commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of AQUINO.
There is no other show like this in North America!
Join us for a weekend long event that features Battle Reenactments, Tank and Armoured Vehicle Demonstrations, Tanks and Military Vehicle Rides, Special speakers series and displays, Simulated Tank Battles. A fun and educational experience for the entire family!
You will not want to miss our annual Feature Event.
Visit the Museum during AQUINO Tank Weekend. Admission includes:
- Access to the Ontario Regiment Museum that houses artifacts, medals, weapons and uniforms covering 150+ years of military history from the Fenian Raids of 1866 to the conflicts of today.
- Explore our Military Vehicle Conservation Centre with over 80 military vehicles and Tanks on display.
- Access to the Historic 420 WING RCAFA, BBQ and fully licenced facility. Try Armoured Ale!
- Living History Displays and WWII encampments to explore
- Battle Reenactments and Tank Demonstrations in our Tank Arena all weekend
- Access to a Militaria Market and Food vendors on site
- Meet veterans of the 1991 Gulf War and learn about their fighting machines
- Meet veterans of the Second World War and the Battle of AQUINO in 1944
- Military Vehicle Rides in our Tank Arena (Additional Cost)
Who is it for?
1 Day, Tank Arena Grandstand Seating – $25
1 Day, Tank Arena Standing Only- $15
2 Day, Child Tank Arena Standing Only- $10
2 Day,Tank Arena Grandstand Seating – $40
Vehicle Rides: $ 20 & up
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday June 8, 2019 – 9am to 4pm
Sunday June 9, 2019 – 9am to 4pm
Gates open at 9:00AM Saturday and Sunday
TANK RIDES open at 10:00AM
LIVE VEHICLE SHOWS: 11:00AM & 2:00PM
The Ontario Regiment RCAC Museum
1000 Stevenson Road North
Public transport accessible