There will be wagon ride, corn maze, retail (requires a mask to enter our retail area), pumpkin picking
Dog Saturdays- Bring your dog to the Maze on Saturdays
- SATURDAYS ONLY. We are only insured for Saturdays- if you bring them any other day- you will not be allowed in.
- Dogs must remain on leashes at all times.
- Please bring water, waste bags, treats, and other essentials that your dog will need. These are not provided
- You are responsible for your dog & its actions.
Who is it for?
$50.00/family of 4
Children aged 3 and under are free!
Dog tickets $3.00
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets being sold upon arrival. Must present Receipt at entrance to confirm ticket purchase!
TIME SLOT PURCHASE; This year, to allow the most amount of people the option to come visit while keeping everyone safe- we have created time slots. You can only stay from the time on your purchased tickets.
Dog Saturdays – Must purchase a dog ticket on our online store (limited spots) NO AT FARM TICKET SALES.
How to get tickets?
Please have your confirmation email printed and/or ready before arrival in order to make the check in process as fast as possible
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: September 19 – October 31, 2020
2-hour time slots
Sundays | 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturdays | 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Night Maze | Friday, October 30, 2020 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM – One Day only
Venue & Address :
Cooper’s CSA Farm & Maze, 266 Ashworth Road, Zephyr
- Our Maze Paths are much larger this year in order to provide enough space to maintain 6ft between individuals.
- We are controlling the amount of people on the property by providing time slots throughout the day. Please arrive on time as time slots are non- transferrable.
- We encourage all to bring their own face masks/coverings and hand sanitizer. Masks will not be mandatory while in the maze, but we do encourage the use of masks in areas where social distancing may be difficult and while in our farm store.
- Hand Wash stations will be available.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any signs or symtoms of COVID-19. We ask that you please stay at home. We want to keep our staff and community as safe and healthy as possible!
*We hold the right to use your information to contact you in regards to COVID-19 outbreaks or potential exposure. *