The Culinary Ontario festival at Ontario Place, a celebration of the province’s 150th anniversary.
The free admission 4-day festival will showcase Ontario’s diverse culinary culture amidst a variety of activities and entertainment.
Join us Victoria Day long weekend for a taste of Ontario’s best in food and drink.
• Cedar Market: A shipping container village will feature a farmer’s market, small tasting plates and artisanal prepared foods for purchase
• Local and Emerging Chefs: Featuring both well-known chefs and emerging talent, visitors will experience multi-ethnic cooking demonstrations and unique experiences and tastes
• Ontario Flavours: A sampling zone for guests to experience daily tasting and pairing events from local food, wine, cider and beer vendors
• Children’s Cooking Competition: Kids can participate in a fun cook-off to make their version of a favourite Canadian dish
• Best of Ontario Talent: The Main Stage and Emerging Artist Stage will host a variety of performances including musical talent, DJs, dance, spoken word and performance art, including:
• Drone Night Show: A Canadian first, the Canadiana-inspired choreographed drone performance will light up Ontario Place on Saturday, May 20 at 11pm
• Ontario Innovates: Guests will be welcomed by unique stations that highlight some of Ontario’s most innovative and family friendly technology contributions
• Ontario Celebrates: The Gift Shop will be converted into an Ontario Celebrates museum that will take guests through artifacts, stories, and key moments that have occurred in Canadian history over the past 150 years
• Ontario Educates: The Atom Blaster building will come alive and feature adult, youth, and kid friendly sessions that include cooking lessons, wellness education, and healthy lifestyle demonstrations
For more information, please visit ontarioplace.com
Facebook – @OntarioPlace
Twitter – @OntarioPlace
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free
How to get tickets?
At the door: Free Admission
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: May 19 (Opening Day): 3pm – 11pm
May 20: 10am – 1130pm
May 21: 10am – 11pm
May 22: 10am – 8pm
o Tanika Charles on Friday, May 19
o Jarvis Church on Saturday, May 20
Venue: West Island of Ontario Place – 955 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto
Public transport accessible