As Evergreen works towards the safe gradual reopening of Evergreen Brick Works, the modified outdoor Saturday Farmers Market is now operating to bring local and in-season food to your dinner plate, in a new and safe way. Starting June 13, we are so excited to welcome you back bright and early!
- In accordance with physical distancing guidelines, vendors will be positioned 2 metres apart and there will be a maximum of 50 visitors allowed in the market at once.
- Individual groups of a maximum size of 2 are permitted in the market space. Other members of your group can wait for you outside the market.
- Service animals only. Dogs are not permitted this season.
- Masks are mandatory, please bring your own or purchase one for a donation to Evergreen.
- Remember to sanitize your hands when you enter the market space.
- Have your proof of purchase for any pre-ordered items ready.
- Always maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from other shoppers and staff.
- We have a one-way system to avoid any crowding. Look at the arrows on the ground to help you along the way.
- Hands to yourself. Vendors will put together all the items you wish to purchase, so there is no need for you to touch produce or goods unless purchasing.
- Shop speedy. Please try to keep your shopping time to no more than 20 minutes. This helps us to connect others to great local food, and minimize risk of transmission.
Who is it for?
WHEN & WHERE
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Every Saturday, June 13th | 8 AM to 1 PM
Venue: Evergreen Brick Works, 550 Bayview Ave., Toronto ON, M4W3X8
Public transport accessible