In the winter the water fountain in front of Toronto City Hall turns into an outdoor Ice Rink. Take in the downtown sites while pleasure skating.
From December 2 to March 22, the Nathan Phillips Square rink will offer extensive weekly free programming, in addition to regular free leisure skating.
- Learn to skate from a City instructor
- DJ Skate Weekends
- Family games and songs on and off the ice
- Weekday lunch hour skate with music
Who is it for?
Children 12 and under: $5.00
Skate Sharpening: $8.00
Price are based on a 2 hour rental
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday November 30, 2019 to Sunday March 22, 2020
Skating Open: November 30, 3019
Skate Rentals: 10am – 10pm Everyday, including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Programming: December 2 to March 22, 2020
- Guide your Glide – Learn to skate from a City instructor every Tuesday from 7 to 9 p.m.
- DJ Skate Weekends – A different DJ every Friday and Saturday night from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Sunday Fun Day – Family games and songs on and off the ice from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lunchtime Skate – Weekday lunch hour skate with music from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Cavalcade of Lights: November 30, 2019
New Year’s Eve Celebrations: December 31, 2019
Venue & Address
Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen Street West
Accessible by Public Transport