Hosted by Steam Whistle Brewing in Roundhouse Park, in the heart of downtown Toronto, Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival was created to provide beer lovers the opportunity to sample Ontario’s finest craft brews and delicious eats from Toronto’s best Food Trucks, all in a pleasant park setting. Bring down a picnic blanket and stay a while.
What to expect!
1) Over 40 of your favorite Ontario Craft Breweries
2) Torontos finest food trucks and pop-ups
3) All your favourite lawn games (Bean Bag Toss, giant beer pong, connect 4 and more!)
4) First 500 patrons get a roundhouse craft beer fest Fanny Pack, brought to you by Fanny Factory
5) Live Bands all weekend long – Stage curated by NXNE
Who is it for?
Tickets :Tickets will be $25 in advance
Tokens are $1 each and vendors charge 1 for a half or 2 for a fill (some may charge more for higher ABV beer)
Early Access: $35 to $50
How to get tickets?
At the door – $30 at the gate
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
August 9 to 10, 2019
Friday: 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM, Early Access: 11:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Roundhouse Park – 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3M9 Canada
Paid Parking Nearby
Public Transit Accessible