The award-winning Toronto Cider Festival is back for its milestone event, once again creating an environment where Toronto’s vibrant community can kick back, relax and celebrate the summer with delicious ciders in hand!
While CIDER is the star of the show, our festival is about so much more!!! Showcasing the best cider party in the city…. it’s about having an unforgettable experience with amazing music, delicious food, interactive games, and exciting contests, all glued together with a unique vibe!
Bringing together over 100 kinds of cider from the best apple growing regions across Canada
Who is it for?
This is a ticketed 19+ event
Tickets : Advance tickets are available online:
– Day Session Tickets: $30 & up
– Night Session Tickets: $40 &up
– VIP Admission Tickets: $60
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
There are 3 sessions you can choose to attend:
- Session 1 Country Night (Friday, August 23 6PM – 11PM)
- Session 2 Waterfront Day Drinking (Saturday, August 24 11AM – 4PM)
- Session 3 VIP Experience (Saturday, August 24 @ 5PM)
- Session 3 Saturday Night Party (Saturday, August 24 6PM – 11PM)
Venue: Sherbourne Common
61 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON M5A 1B6
Public transport accessible