See you on Sunday – and don’t forget to come cheer on the runners for The Holly Jolly Fun Run before the Parade too!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
WHEN & WHERE
Sunday, November 18, 2018 | 12:30 PM
2.5 hours for the whole parade to go by.
Holly Jolly Fun Run: 12:00 PM – Register
Parade Route: Parade begins at Christie St. and Bloor St.
Starts at Christie Pitts, West along Bloor St W, South on University, West on Wellington St W to Wellington St E, turns to Front St E and Ends at St.Lawrence Market.
The designated physical disability viewing area is on University Avenue at College Street.
This event will involve full and rolling road closures on Sunday, November 18 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
• Bloor Street West from Ossington Avenue to Queen’s Park
• Queen’s Park/Queen’s Park Crescent/University Avenue to Wellington Street West
• Wellington Street West from University Avenue to Yonge Street
• Yonge Street from Wellington Street to Front Street
• Front Street from Yonge Street to Jarvis Street
• Lower Jarvis Street from Front Street East to Lake Shore Boulevard East
In addition, parade-related curb lane closures will occur on Sunday at the following locations and times:
• Front Street East from Jarvis Street to Sherbourne Street from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Queens Quay East from Lower Jarvis Street to Parliament Street from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Lower Jarvis Street northbound curb lane and laybys from 1 to 6 p.m.
The Holly Jolly Fun Run
This event will precede the Santa Claus parade and follow the same route, with the following additional closures on Sunday, November 18 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Bremner Boulevard will be closed from York Street to Lake Shore Boulevard West
• York Street southbound from University Avenue to Bremner Boulevard.
Various Paid Parking along Route.
Public Transit Accessible.