See you on Sunday – and don’t forget to come cheer on the runners for The Holly Jolly Fun Run before the Parade too!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Sunday, November 17, 2019 | 12:30 PM
2.5 hours for the whole parade to go by.
Holly Jolly Fun Run: 12:00 PM – Register
Parade Route: Parade begins at Parliament. and Bloor St.
Starts at Parliament, West along Bloor St W, South on University, West on Wellington St W to Wellington St E, turns to Front St E and Ends at St.Lawrence Market.
The designated physical disability viewing area is on University Avenue at College Street.
This event will involve full and rolling road closures on Sunday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
• Bloor Street West from Ossington Avenue to Queen’s Park
• Queen’s Park/Queen’s Park Crescent/University Avenue to Wellington Street West
• Wellington Street West from University Avenue to Yonge Street
• Yonge Street from Wellington Street to Front Street
• Front Street from Yonge Street to Jarvis Street
• Lower Jarvis Street from Front Street East to Lake Shore Boulevard East
In addition, parade-related curb lane closures will occur on Sunday at the following locations and times:
• Front Street East from Jarvis Street to Sherbourne Street from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Queens Quay East from Lower Jarvis Street to Parliament Street from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Lower Jarvis Street northbound curb lane and laybys from 1 to 6 p.m.
The Holly Jolly Fun Run
This event will precede the Santa Claus parade and follow the same route, with the following additional closures on Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Bremner Boulevard will be closed from York Street to Lake Shore Boulevard West
• York Street southbound from University Avenue to Bremner Boulevard.
Various Paid Parking along Route.
Public Transit Accessible.