From February 8 – March 29, come explore the 3rd annual Winter Light Exhibition on the West Island.
Utilizing creativity, innovation, light and discovery, Ontario creators from all artistic streams will showcase their exhibits following the curatorial theme of “Cocoon”. Fridays through Sundays, we’ll also be hosting community bonfires, paint classes with Art Tonite and our snack shop will be open with a variety of food and beverage options.
- A Long Story III By Lauren Pirie
- Beacon Silo By Chris Foster
- Buried Echoes By Jungle Ling
- Enlightened 2.0 By Reanna Niceforo , Phil Sutherland
- Enveloped in a Field of Grass By Luvère Studio
- Envelopod By Matt Charalambides
- Eye and Mind By P.A.Pax
- From Home to Anywhere By Amit Kehar , Kanika Gupta
- Genesis By Tonya Hart
- Hearth By Caterina
- Stambolic Huddle By John Notten
- Kizmet’s Portalis By Kizmet Gabriel
- Lumina By Victor Perez-Amado, Anton Skorishchenco , Robert Lee
- Metamora By Ryan Longo
- Passage By Aaron Wong-Ellis , Isaac Strang , Nuff , Anthony Furia , Kevin Meric , Hugo
- Flammin Shadow Machines By Layne Hinton
- Silk By Denegri Bessai Studio
- Surround By Daniele Guevara
- The Good Path By Bekah Brown
- Thought By Kyung Hyun (Kay) Kim , George Foussias , Dian Carlo , Reila Park
- Woven Blanket By Colleen McCarten
Who is it for?
FREE Admission –
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: February 8 – March 29, 2020 | Everyday, from 4 pm to 11 pm.
Bonfire, Food & Beverage :Fridays to Sundays | 4pm – 10pm
Paint in the Park – Fridays & Saturdays | 5 pm & 7 pm
Venue: The West Island of Ontario Place, 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3B9
Public transport accessible