WinterFest offers a new season of holiday fun at Canada’s Wonderland where guests will be treated to an all-new immersive holiday experience taking place on select dates beginning November 22.
During WinterFest, the park will be transformed into an enchanted winter wonderland complete with uniquely themed areas, dozens of Christmas trees, millions of spectacular lights, ice-skating, live entertainment, savoury treats, exceptional artisans and craft vendors and hands-on family activities.
- Glide down the ice on the shimmering, majestic Royal Fountain, transformed for the holiday season into Snowflake Lake. Located in front of the iconic Wonder Mountain and surrounded by beautifully-lit trees and holiday light projections.
- Take a stroll through the Season of Lights where we celebrate the diversity of the holidays with beautiful light displays honouring Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Chinese New Year, First Nations observances, The Nativity and more.
- Browse through a collection of the Greater Toronto Area’s most exceptional artisans and craft vendors – offering wonderful gifts for that special person on your holiday shopping list. Local artists will be showcasing their wares each evening throughout WinterFest, and offering their hand-crafted products from a variety of categories including winter accessories, personal care products, art, home decor, jewelry and apparel.
- Foodies will delight in the homemade holiday fare and other cooking options, including shortbread, hot chocolate and other warm festive drinks.
- Holiday Sing-Alongs and carolers welcomes all to join in an old-fashioned sing-along!
- A picture with Santa is a holiday tradition, and the man in the red suit will be taking toy requests throughout WinterFest.
- Enjoy riding select family amusement rides.
Who is it for?
As low as $21.99 online
Skate sessions are 30 minutes each and skating is free if you bring your own skates($10 per rental). A skating time must be reserved, either in-person at the Skate Rental Shop on International Street on the day of your visit, or online in advance for a fee (includes skate rental).
How to get tickets?
Save up to $13 when you buy online!
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Friday November 22, 2019 to Tuesday December 31, 2019
Friday, November 22 to December 20, 2019 | 5 PM – 10 PM
Saturdays, Sundays, November 23, 24, 30, December 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29, 2019 | 3 PM – 9 PM
December 23, 26, 30, 31, 2019 | 3 PM – 9 PM
Venue & Address
Canada’s Wonderland, 1 Canada’s Wonderland Drive, Vaughan, Ontario, L6A 1S6
Accessible by Public Transport