Event goers can enjoy activities, games, food, and more from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at Riel Recreation Park; parking is available on site or the public can use Park and Ride for no cost. In the evening, a concert at St. Albert Place from 7-10:30 p.m. will fill downtown St. Albert with melodies that will have people dancing and singing. The celebrations will end with the always popular fireworks display presented by the Kinsmen Club of St. Albert, which will rocket off from Mission Park at 11 p.m.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Monday, July 1, 2019
- St. Albert Legion Pancake Breakfast: 8 – 11 a.m.@ St. Albert Legion Branch #271 located at 6 Tache Street.
- Activities at Riel Recreation Park: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Day Concert at Riel Recreation Park: 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Night Concert at St. Albert Place Presented by TD Bank Group: 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- 7 – 7:45 p.m.: Mariel Buckley
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Funkford and Sons
- 9:15 – 10:30 p.m.: Tragically Hip Celebration “Yer Favourites”
Fireworks at Mission Park Presented by Kinsmen Club of St. Albert: 11 p.m.
Venue & Address :
Riel Recreation Park(107 Ray Gibbon Dr), Mission Park (29 Mission Ave), St Albert Place ( 5 St Anne St) , St. Albert Legion Branch (#271 6 Tache Street) St Albert
St. Albert Transit will be providing a NO COST shuttle service from 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Village Transit Station to the Canada Day festivities around St. Albert.