Gather up your besties and plan for a weekend of fun, relaxation, good food and laughs. Make memories that you will all be talking about for years to come.
- Dude ranch: Lace up your riding boots and take a ride through the wild west of Calgary. Experience true western hospitality at Three Bars Ranch as you gallop, trot and canter through the diverse terrain between St. Mary River and Perry Creek.(The Ranch is in BC not Alberta)
You may like:
30 Girls Weekend Getaway ideas in British Columbia
Ranch Vacations in Alberta
Girls Weekend Getaways in Alberta
- Cottage Stay: A cottage getaway is the perfect opportunity to leave home life and work behind and make lasting memories with those who know you best.Cottages in Canada offers a large selection of different vacation rentals across the country.
- Casino: Make it an action-packed weekend filled with games, music, dancing and live shows. Don’t worry, what happens at the casino, stays at the casino! Niagara Falls is home to two of Canada’s largest casino’s both offering gaming and entertainment options that could rival any casino in Vegas.Falls View Casino and Casino Niagara.
- Spa: Take this opportunity away to bring the focus back on you with the ultimate in pampering, indulgence and gossip. Spa Finder is the most comprehensive resource for creating your ultimate spa getaway.
- Golfing: Improve your swing while you putt around on the green all day sharing stories and sipping cocktails at the one of a kind, Cape Breton Highlands Golf Course.
- Winter Fun: Take off to the snowiest city in the country to hit the slopes and carve some powder. Nestled snug in the heart of picturesque Humber Valley, Marble Mountain boasts Atlantic Canada’s highest vertical.
- Shopping: What girl’s getaway list would be complete without some fashion therapy! Whether you’re looking for top designers, trend setting deals or second hand gems, Toronto has it all not to mention fashion museums and shows. Getaway to Toronto
- Surfing: You don’t need to go too far to bond over great waves and beautiful sandy beaches. The relaxed town of Tofino, B.Cis an un-matched playground for a welcome break year-round.
- Hiking: Escape to a place surrounded by lush forests, meandering rivers and crystal clear lakes. Kejimkujik Nation Park and National Historic Site in Nova Scotia is one of Canada’s top hiking destinations and the only one to combine national park and national historic site.
- Mountain Climbing: Work together to overcome challenges and concur obstacles as you ascend mountains and walls surrounded by Canada’s impressive landscape. Yamnuska Mountain Adventures is an industry leader in providing climbing and mountaineering experiences for all levels in the Canadian Rockies.
- Yoga/Meditation: Relax, reflect and reconnect with yourselves and the spiritual bond that has brought you together. Grail Springs Retreat in Bancroft, Ont. is an award-winning holistic wellness destination to improve health and wellbeing.
- Wine Tour: Pop open a bottle of bubbly and sip, swirl and drink your worries away. In Canada’s up-and-coming wine destination the Annapolis Valley, N.S sample unique wine varieties like Marechal Foch and L’Acadie Blanc while indulging in a bounty of culinary delights.
- Fringe™ Festivals:Plan a trip to the nearest city (if possible, visit Edmonton) that is holding a fringe festival! Laugh, or ponder as you take in the ultimate summer arts entertainment that pack the most awesome possible, sweeping across Canada! Fringe is a cultural experience unlike any other—bustling with the energy of an unwieldy stable of untamed creative beasts.
- River Cruise: Explore Ontario’s magnificent heritage waterways aboard a peaceful riverboat with ever-changing scenery.
- Art & Crafts: Spend the weekend indulging in something you love with the people you love. Whether it be pottery, rug-hooking, wire artistry or photography, Edventures, in Fredericton, helps you awaken your creativity and refresh your senses.
- Zombie Camp: Turn off the T.V and make ‘The Walking Dead’ a reality. At Zombie Apocalypsebe thoroughly entertained as you learn skills such as weapon-making, archery and hand-to-hand combat to use in a simulated zombie attack.
- Culinary Bootcamp: Indulge all your senses with the ultimate culinary experience. The intensive program at Holland College in P.E.I is where you can learn to create chocolate masterpieces, grill to perfection, incorporate rum and beer and much more.
- Whitewater Rafting: Hold on tight and brave the rapids along the thrilling Kicking Horse river in the Canadian Rockies. For 25 years, Wild Water Adventures has been a leader in offering the finest and best organized rafting adventures.
- Cycling Tour: Pedal your way along the unspoiled beauty that make up the Fundy coast in New Brunswick. As one of the last remaining wilderness areas between Florida and Labrador, it is one of the best places for viewing marine and wildlife as well as breathtaking caves, cliffs and sandstone spires.
- Whale watching: Unleash your inner scientists as you come up close and personal with beluga whales, polar bears and other wildlife in Canada’s sub-arctic. You can immerse yourself in educational vacations at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre in Manitoba and develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the culture, history and wildlife of the area.
- Comedy: Join in the laughs at Montreal’s ‘Just for Laughs festival’ when the biggest players in the comedy world come together for just 4 days.
- Music: Kick off your shoes and dance like no one is watching at Canadian Music Week festival (CMW). Known for showcasing emerging talent and local artists for the past 35 years at this six day celebration of live music and entertainment.
- Get Fit: Take and alternative approach to going away with a trendy fitness vacation. Shed some pounds, improve nutrition habits and pamper yourself with a bit of spa time. Get fit and feel great at Whistler Fitness Vacations boutique weight loss retreat.
You may like:
10 Girls Getaways in New Brunswick
You may like:
Girls Weekend Getaways in PEI