- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Guests should dress in ski wear for this trip including a winter jacket, ski pants, hats, mittens, and warm winter boots.
- Near public transportation
- All children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by someone 18 years and older.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or guardian of any child under the age of 18.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Adult (Age from 13 to 99): $86.10
Child (Age from 8 to 12): $54.60
- Professional guide
- Hiking pole
- Hot chocolate and a maple taffy treat
- Return transport from Banff
- Small group size (up to 12 guests per guide)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Saturdays & Sundays, December 12 to April 11, 2021
Start Time: 8:30 AM
Duration: 4 hours
Starts from: Mount Royal Hotel, 138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada
Marble Canyon, Kootenay Highway 93, Kootenay National Park to see frozen Marble Canyon, before exploring further along the trails in the deeper snow. Your guide will also make a maple taffy treat in the snow.
Ends at: Returns to original departure point
You may like: