The National Music Centre will celebrate Canada Day and Studio Bell’s fifth anniversary with free admission. Canada Day admission will be courtesy of Bell Canada.
From July 2-25, admission will be free on weekends courtesy of ATB.
Music lovers can choose their own musical adventure through a self-guided tour or catch instrument show-and-tells, science and sound demos, and performances on fan favourite, the Kimball Theatre Organ. The new NMC Gift Shop & Café will also be unveiled, offering grab-and-go snacks and drinks, and fresh pastries and charcuterie plates.
Who is it for?
- Do not visit Studio Bell if you are exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Mask up in public spaces! The City of Calgary’s mask bylaw continues to require the public to wear face coverings in all indoor spaces. Entry will not be permitted to those without a face mask.
- Make use of the hand sanitizer stations and handwashing facilities located throughout Studio Bell.
- Stay two metres apart from others. Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Follow all posted directional or instructional signage.
Free, Tickets Required.
Timed tickets are required for all visitors, including NMC Members. Tickets will not be sold onsite.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
July 1, 2021 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays, July 2 to 25, 2021. | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue & Address :
National Music Centre – 850 – 4 Street SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P2 Canada