Visit any Olde Towne Okotoks destination to get the event flyer (available starting February). Learn about all the hot chocolates and get your Hot Chocolate Passport stamped. Spend any amount of money at any Olde Towne Location to collect stamps, once you have them all you will be entered into a draw for a Hot Chocolate gift basket!! Event runs during regular location hours.
Who is it for?
Free Admission — Hot Chocolate: Varies
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Thursday, February 14 to Sunday, February 24, 2019 – Store Hours
- 94 Take the Cake, 94 Elma St W, Okotoks
- Illuminate Healing & Holistics, #3, 21 Elizabeth St Box 1706, Okotoks
- A Very Delightful Boutique, Historic Ardiel House on the Olde Towne Okotoks Plaza
- Shared Spaces, 8 McRae St, Okotoks
- British Chippy, 94 Elizabeth St, Okotoks
- OnTap Oil & Vinegar, 22 McRae St, Okotoks
- Sweetgrass Deli & Eatery, 1-49 Elizabeth St, Okotoks
- Cactus Club Salon & Spa, 11 Elizabeth St, Okotoks
- Tribal Connections Market, 41 McRae St, Okotoks
Free Parking, Street Parking
Public transport accessible