Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly “dog,” whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren’t in reality a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth.
Through her love, faith and unwavering belief in “´ohana” (the Hawaiian word and concept for family), Lilo helps unlock Stitch’s heart and give him the one thing he was never designed to have – a family. With its lush tropical setting, unique sense of humor, and classic songs by Elvis Presley, “Lilo & Stitch” takes moviegoers on an entertaining excursion across an animated universe! . This is the second feature film to be produced at Disney’s Florida Feature Animation facility, which had previously created the 1998 animated favorite, “Mulan.”
Who is it for?
- Retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request. Vehicles with unpaid entrants will be ejected without refund.
- No RVs or convertibles vehicles are permitted.
- All vehicles must park in the center between the parking boundary lines (1 vehicle per 20 foot stall, that normally holds 2 vehicles). At this time you can not sit in lawn chairs outside of your vehicle.
- All attendees are to remain in their vehicles at all times unless they must use the washrooms.
- You may roll down your windows, but do not discard anything from your vehicle.
$40 per car
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday, May 21st, 2021 | 5:30 PM
Doors: 4:30 PM