Bring your picnic blanket and claim your personal spot around one of our physically-distanced bonfires for an outdoor-only evening and enjoy:
– Physically-distanced storytelling around the bonfire with Hal Eagletail, Knowledge Keeper from Tsuut’ina First Nation
– Astronomy 101 and physically-distanced digital telescope viewing with The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
– Stargazing inspired spoken word with Audrey Lane Cockett, Spoken Word Scientist
– Grab-and-go bites, sparkly non-alcoholic beverages
– Individually packaged constellation crafts, including a constellation passport (included with your ticket)
– A playlist of curated tunes to get you in the stargazing mood
Who is it for?
This event is intended for 18+ audiences only.
Please bring a piece of government issued photo ID, as it is a requirement for an 18+ event. Guests will need to provide a government-issued ID for admission.
Date:$20 (includes admission and an individual constellation craft kit)
How to get tickets?
Tickets will not be sold at the door.
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 7:00 – 9:00pm (entry begins at 6:30 PM)
Venue & Address
TELUS Spark, 220 St. George’s Drive NE, Calgary