Who is it for?
Tickets : $25-$65 per person
How to get tickets?
Reserve at individual restaurants
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:August 16 – 25, 2019
Venue: Multiple participants –
- Alforno, 222 7th St SW: Situated in the heart of Eau Claire, Alforno offers freshly baked, house-made pastries and bread as well as brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Anju, 344 – 17th Avenue S.W: Award-winning chef and owner Roy Oh puts a modern twist on Korean cuisine. Anju serves up casual food, meant to be shared with friends.
- Brasserie Kensington, 1131 Kensington Rd. N.W.: Brasserie Kensington is a Canadian brasserie focused on serving a variety of simple comfort foods, inspired by local ingredients.
- Bread and Circus: Bread and Circus’ dishes are inspired by longstanding recipes from Rome’s expansive empire with a few tweaks for our modern day take.
- Bridgette Bar, 739 – 10th Avenue S.W.: Located in the heart of Calgary’s Design District, Bridgette Bar serves up chef-driven small plates, entrées and unique cocktails. Come in, stay awhile.
- Buffo, CF Chinook Centre, 6455 MacLeod Tr. S.W.: A premium casual neighbourhood restaurant, Buffo serves rustic Italian fare in an authentic, vibrant setting.
- Calcutta Cricket Club, 340–17 Avenue SW: Calcutta Cricket Club offers a unique take on Indian food with a selection of original cocktails, local beer, and one of the city’s best patios.
- Cucina, 515 8th Ave SW: Cucina is a bistro and market café specializing in Italian cuisine and proudly sourcing ingredients from local, organic producers whenever possible.
- Donna Mac, 1002 9 St SW: Donna Mac serves up Canadian cuisine that focuses on local ingredients, with an emphasis on vegetable offerings and shareable dishes.
- Elbow Room, 802 49 Ave SW : Elbow Room is a place where people can relax and enjoy delicious, approachable food that is focused on modern Canadian cuisine.
- Foreign Concept, 1011 1 St SW: Foreign Concept’s team of award-winning chefs play with flavours from across Asia, using locally-sourced ingredients and modern cooking techniques.
- Hayloft, 403 MacKenzie Way SW: A short drive from Calgary, Hayloft celebrates the agrarian culture of Airdrie by supporting local farmers and ranchers through their cuisine.
- KLEIN / HARRIS, Main Floor 110 – 8th Ave SW: KLEIN / HARRIS is inspired from the diverse bounty that Canada has to offer and is know for distinct coast-to-coast Canadiana dishes.
- Lulu Bar, 510 17 Ave SW: Lulu Bar is an escape from the ordinary. With a healthy, Pacific-inspired menu, Lulu’s wood-fired food is light and fresh — but heavy on flavour.
- MARKET, 718 – 17th Avenue SW: MARKET is an award-winning restaurant focused on providing elevated, homemade comfort food, using fresh ingredients.
- Model Milk, 308 – 17th Avenue S.W.: Model Milk sources high-quality local and regional products, preparing them simply and showcasing them at their best.
- NOtaBLE, 4611 Bowness Rd NW: NOtaBLE’s delicious and approachable cuisine uses top-quality ingredients that are locally sourced and prepared in their open kitchen.
- Pigeonhole, 306 – 17th Avenue S.W.: A wine and snack bar by award-winning chef Justin Leboe, Pigeonhole features small plates and an articulate wine, beer and cocktail list.
- Rouge, 1240 – 8th Ave. S.E.: At Rouge, the foundation of our food begins with the best ingredients. We partner with local food growers and utilize our onsite garden and our homegrown produce.
- Royale, 730 17 Ave SW: Royale is a vibrant and playful restaurant and bar and patio, serving new eclectic cuisine and the largest rosé selection in Calgary.
- Tavernetta, 1002 Edmonton Trail: Set in an arts and crafts-style home, Tavernetta offers casual, rustic Italian fare paired with their house wine.
- Teatro, 200 – 8th Ave. S.E.: Teatro has been serving contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and global wines for more than 20 years.
- The Guild, 200 – 8th Avenue SW: The Guild exemplifies the finest traditions of bar-keeping, cookery and butchery, showcasing the best cuts of meat that Alberta has to offer, 100% locally-sourced.
- The Nash, 925 11 St SE: Focusing on great food and excellent service, The Nash is well known for an approachable yet detailed menu, delivered by an enthusiastic service team.
- Two Penny, 1213 – 1st Street SW: Two Penny is a downtown Calgary restaurant offering familiar Chinese dining in a beautiful Shanghai Art Deco inspired space.
- Vendome Café, 940 2nd Ave. NW: Vendome Café offers the charm and warmth of a European café, serving freshly prepared soups, sandwiches and binge-worthy brunches.
- Winebar, 1131 Kensington Road NW: Winebar takes a simple, casual and comfort-focused approach to dining — from their tapas-style sharing plates to their robust wine list.
Public transport accessible