Join us for Calgary’s favourite summer food festival, Summer Feast! During this ten-day prix fixe culinary event, some of the city’s top chef-driven restaurants are joining forces to share delicious culinary creations. Take your pick of any three-course prix fixe menu for lunch or dinner, ranging from $25-$65!
Who is it for?
Tickets : $25-$65
Take your pick of any three-course prix fixe menu for lunch or dinner, ranging from $25-$65!
How to get tickets?
Phone: Call ahead
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Friday August 21, 2020 to Sunday August 30, 2020
Venue & Address
- Bridgette Bar, 739 10 Ave SW • (403) 700-0191: A chef-driven bar in the heart of Calgary’s Design District. — RESERVE
- Calcutta Cricket Club, 340 17 Ave SW • (403) 719-1555: Calcutta Cricket Club offers a unique take on Indian food with a selection of original cocktails, local beer, and one of the city’s best patios. — RESERVE
- KLEIN / HARRIS, 113 8 Ave SW • (403) 262-8100: KLEIN / HARRIS is inspired from the diverse bounty that Canada has to offer and is know for distinct coast-to-coast Canadiana dishes. — RESERVE
- Lulu Bar, 510 17 Ave SW • (403) 930-5707 — Lulu Bar is an escape from the ordinary. With a healthy, Pacific-inspired menu, Lulu’s wood-fired food is light and fresh — but heavy on flavour. — RESERVE
- Saltlik, 101 8 Ave SW • (403) 537-1160: At Saltlik, we use only the freshest, quality ingredients. Our selection of steaks, mains and salads will satisfy any appetite, while our signature wine list, beers on tap and handcrafted cocktails ensure the perfect pairing. — RESERVE
- Teatro, 200 8 Ave SE • (403) 290-1012: Teatro has been serving contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and global wines for more than 20 years. — RESERVE
- The Guild, 200 8 Ave SW • (403) 770-2313: The Guild exemplifies the finest traditions of bar-keeping, cookery and butchery, showcasing the best cuts of meat that Alberta has to offer, 100% locally-sourced. — RESERVE
- The Nash, 925 11 St SE • (403) 984-3365: Focusing on great food and excellent service, The Nash is well known for an approachable yet detailed menu, delivered by an enthusiastic service team. — RESERVE
- The Wednesday Room, 100-118 8 Ave SW • (403) 452-5080: The ultimate mid-century stylized restaurant and lounge – a combination of high-level service, delicious food, and an energetic atmosphere promises a great time. — RESERVE
- Vendome Café, 940 2 Ave NW • (403) 453-1140: Vendome Café offers the charm and warmth of a European café, serving freshly prepared soups, sandwiches and binge-worthy brunches. — RESERVE