For 10 days, StreetFest will feature the best of the best jugglers, magicians, circus performers, comedians, dancers and hula hoopers from around the world.
The Edmonton International Street Performers Festival features:
– Over 40 acts from around the world
– More than 1500 outdoor shows
– Face painters, balloon artists, rovers and vendors
– Be Your Own Busker workshops
– Kids’ World activities
– Nightly outdoor Troupe du Jour group shows
– Late Night Madness indoor adult cabaret
– And all the laughs you can handle.
The Edmonton International Street Performers Festival was the first of its kind in North America. Now in its 35th year, it is known worldwide for its amazing artists and generous audiences. Since 1984, almost four million people have played in the streets and shared a laugh with us at StreetFest.
Free Family Fun Festival
WHEN & WHERE
Date: July 5-14, 2019.
Daily outdoor shows 11:30am – 11:00pm (Except Sunday, July 14 until 5pm)
The festival begins at 11:30AM and ends with a Troupe du Jour variety show at 10:00 PM daily.
Schedule – Here
Also see schedule updates at the Information Station on site or follow on twitter.
Tweets by YegStreetFest
Dr. Wilbert Mcintyre Park
8331 104 St NW, Edmonton