Shop from 20+ amazing vendors while your kids enjoy safe trick or treating! The vendors will be in attendance selling everything from home decor, jewellery, sustainable goods, cards, mugs, baby/kids stuff, accessories, art and so much more. Come and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping!
Perfect for everyone, join us for some fun and festive shopping, safe trick or treating and so much more!
TRICK OR TREATING! Kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes will be eligible to participate in safe trick or treating! Every vendor will be offering up different treats for the kiddos.
BEST MASK CONTEST! Since we all will be wearing masks for safety, why not have some fun! Come dawning the best mask and win one of four prize packs with goodies from every vendor at the market!
Categories include: Scariest, Most Unique, Best Handmade Mask, and Funniest!
PHOTO OPT! Take advantage of getting a fun picture in front of our Halloween themed back drop. Included with every ticket is one digital image that will be sent to you after the event.
Photoshoot area will be set up away from the rest of the event and participants will be at an appropriate distance from the photographer. Therefore, it will be acceptable to remove your mask for the picture but must immediately be put back on.
Everyone is welcome to come and take a photo whether you are alone or not but please remember to stay with your family or cohort group while at the photoshoot area.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT TICKETS!
- Because of the government restrictions on events and gatherings, this is a ticketed event. By selling tickets for time slots, we can guarantee ticket holders entry and no long line ups! This also means that in order to keep things moving smoothly and keep everyone safe, we are only allowing everyone one hour inside. We do not want to rush anyone but this should be sufficient time to shop, trick or treat and get a photo!
- If you don’t need the full hour that’s okay and you are free to leave at any point before your time is up.
- Please arrive ON TIME for you time slot. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will forfeit your time slot and your ticket will not be refunded. To keep things organized, we need everyone to be on time. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause.
- *Children under two are free! Please select the free ticket option named “Children under 2” when checking out.
- **We are doing everything we can to be organized, prepared and safe but sometimes things go astray. Unfortunately you may be required to wait a short time if we run into any issues, but we will do everything to keep things running smoothly.
STAND BY LINE!
Details of this will come closer to the event date. Essentially if you decide you want to attend and just wait in line, we can let you in if we get ticket holders leave early and we have capacity. Tickets will be available at the door but we cannot guarantee entry or how long you will have to wait. First come, first served.
Tickets: $0 – $5
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All attendees (vendors, customer, volunteers, etc) will be required to wear a face covering.
- Please maintain a 2 metre distance between others
- Hand sanitizer will be available and regular hand washing is encouraged.
- Vendors tables will have a distance line in front of the table. We ask that everyone stay behind it. Ask for assistance with any of their product when necessary.
- Please use debit or credit whenever possible.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms presented by AHS as concerning, we ask that you do not attend the market. If you are unable to attend due to illness, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will happily refund you.