Come out to Growing Hope Farm to bottle feed baby goats and support Mennonite Central Committees food security program!
When you come out to feed the goats you will be getting a chance to snuggle up with some cute babies! After your done feeding you will have access to the farm to look around and check out all the things we are growing here.
You can also:
- Visit another paddock of older goats, chickens and pigs
- Zoom down the zip line
- Catch bugs with our bug catchers
- Play frisbee golf
- Complete our scavenger hunt
- Collect Eggs (for fun or for purchase)
- Purchase food grown on the farm(seasonal)
- Pick your own fruit and/or flowers (seasonal) for purchase
- Buy an organic coffee/tea/ice-cream and sit under a tree to enjoy the view.
Due to Covid-19 we are only allowing 20 people on the property at one time for one hour only. Please arrive on time so you can enjoy your full hour on the farm. We ask you to make sure you do not come if you have a cough, headache, fever and/or may be Covid positive. We also ask you to make sure you stay 6ft apart from other guests on the farm so everyone can enjoy their time and stay safe.
Tickets: $15 pp – 1 yr and up require a ticket
To purchase tickets click on the date and time you require on the calendar.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Friday and Saturday in April – October
Visiting time slots are:
Friday – 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm and 2:00pm
Saturday – 9:30am, 11:30am
Growing Hope Farm, 246 Sherring St, Cambridge
Park on Sherring st. or Eagle st and walk over to the farm. There is free 2 hr parking on all streets other than Nelson.
DO NOT PARK ON NELSON ST. IT IS A NO PARKING ZONE AND BI-LAW WILL TICKET YOU!