Enjoy beautiful scenery, great bike trails and Niagara-on-the-Lake’s finest wines on this biking and wine-tasting tour. Niagara-on-the-Lake is an incredibly scenic town, located on the shores of Lake Ontario, and is ideal for exploring and wine tasting by bicycle! With relatively flat, easy biking routes connecting the wineries, this tour is suitable for all fitness levels, and any wine you purchase will be delivered to your hotel.
Driving from winery to winery is nice, but cycling between wineries is better! On this Niagara-on-the-Lake cycle and wine-tasting tour, bike along peaceful country roads and trails, stopping at the area’s best wineries. The Niagara-on-the-Lake wine region is part of the greater Wine Country Ontario and is famous for a variety of delicious wines. This tour allows you to sample many, including Ontario’s famous ice wine. The relaxing pace and relatively flat bike paths offer easy riding (even after a couple glasses of wine).
After meeting at the start location, your guide will lead you through the historic Niagara-on-the-Lake area and on to four wineries ranging from large-scale operations to boutique, family-owned vineyards. If you decide to buy a bottle (or 10!), your purchases will be picked up and brought to you when you finish the tour.
Half-Day Tour with Food Pairing: Visit four Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries during this 4.5-hour tour, Visit 4 wineries for wine tastings, including Two Small Food Pairings
Full-Day Tour with Lunch: Begin this 6.5-hour tour with a leisurely cycle to one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s largest wineries, where you’ll have a full vineyard tour and a wine tasting. Next, cycle to the one of our favorite wineries for a delicious lunch & wine tasting. After lunch, continue with more wine tastings at two more wineries, including boutique, small-production vineyards.
Who is it for?
- 19+ — Travelers must be at least 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Cost: Full Day with Lunch: $123.17
Half Day without Lunch: $91.66
Choose either the 6.5-hour tour that includes a delicious lunch or the 4.5-hour tour that DOES NOT include any food
- 4 hours or 6 hours
- Professional, local guide
- Wine-tasting fees and vineyard tour
- Fuji cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Lunch (full-day)
- Pickup and delivery of purchases
- Entry/Admission – Grape Escape Wine Tours
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Various Dates Through October 30, 2020 | 12:45 PM
Grape Escape Wine Tours, 1627 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake