The public tours in Ottawa run every Friday, Saturday & Sunday, year-round. They’re curated regionally so you can explore the city trip by trip. If our calendar doesn’t reach your travel date, consider an advance booking or private tour.
Brew Donkey Tours COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Tour size will be reduced to adhere to current health regulations. The spacing of seating will provide for 2 metres distance between guests or their social bubbles. This number will always be below the suggested maximum based on the guidelines.
- Masks will be required for guests and staff while on the bus at all times and when receiving the indoor portion of the tour in the brewery.
- All buses will be loaded back to front and unloaded front to back to ensure the least amount of close contact with other guests.
- Beyond the existing bus cleaning practices, before the start of each tour, our staff will disinfectant the top of all the seats which is the place that customers will touch most on the bus. Between stops, there will be a sanitizing wipe of all contact points of customer seats.
- Guests will have assigned seats that only they will be allowed to sit in.
- When boarding the guests on the tour, our staff will have a sanitizer pump to offer it to all guests.
- Instead of handing individuals the lanyards and pens ourselves, we will let the guest know that they are welcome to grab one on their own if they would like from a bin.
- We are asking that guests wash or sanitize their hands on arriving for a tour and at each location.
- All food will be pre-packaged and sealed to health and safety standards.
- Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
Tickets : Varies: $70 – $105
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, July 24 to August 22, 2020 | Various Times