Top performers and ensembles from across North America and around the world dance, sing and play modern and traditional favorites. Prepare your taste buds for a menu chock full of Ukrainian soul-food classics prepared from fresh, local, and simple ingredients. Workshops vary from year to year but generally include pysanky, vinok making, ritual bread braiding weaving, and kolomeyjka!
- Singing, dancing and live music
- Ukrainian food village and beer garden
- Entertainment and nightlife
- “Korchma” after-parties (19+ adults)
- Workshops and cultural demonstrations
- Church tours and sacred music
- Children’s activities and petting zoo
Who is it for?
Free admission and parking
Select events are ticketed.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday July 19, 2019 | 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday July 20, 2019 | 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday July 21, 2019 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue : St John the Baptist Ukrainian Shrine grounds,
952 Green Valley Crescent, Ottawa
Public transit accessible