This holiday season, the Ottawa Farmers’ Market will feature 60+ vendors at the Lansdowne Market. Agricultural vendors will be in attendance, as well as vendors who will have holiday-themed goods and gifts for purchase.
The indoor market will take place in the Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park and it will be open Saturdays and Sundays, 9am – 3pm, from November 28 to December 20.
In order to ensure the health and safety of both vendors and the public, we are constantly reviewing and amending market operations. We also work closely with Ottawa Public Health to provide a safe shopping experience for everyone.
Prior to visiting the market, please keep in mind the following :
- At times, there is a line-up to enter the Aberdeen Pavilion, please keep a 2-metre distance from others in line.
- Mask are MANDATORY for all indoor market dates.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Aberdeen Pavilion.
- No eating or drinking is permitted inside the Aberdeen Pavilion.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings and keep a 2-metre distance from other market goers.
- Please take advantage of hand sanitizing stations within the market.
- Send one person per household, whenever possible.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturdays & Sundays, November 28 to December 20, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Aberdeen Pavilion – Lansdowne Park, Ottawa