The most unique way to discover Ottawa is on board the world’s-largest, certified, 100%-electric, passenger vessel. You will sail for 90 minutes on the iconic Rideau Canal and have a novel view of downtown Ottawa! The National Arts Centre, Lansdowne Park, Dow’s Lake, and many more scenic views await you! You will discover more with the live bilingual commentary and the free audio guide application. Come to 2 Rideau Street for your tickets, just across the street from Parliament Hill.
During your cruise you will discover the heritage of the city of Ottawa in a very different way! From the Chateau Laurier to Dow’s Lake, you will have the chance to learn about thirty different sites that have marked the history of the city. In addition, several miscellaneous fun and often surprising facts will be presented!
You will also have the chance to learn about the following historical sites:
University of Ottawa campus, German Embassy, Armenian Embassy, Trans-Canada Highway, Pretoria Bridge, Canadian Museum of Nature, St. Patrick Statue, Canal Ritz, Lansdowne Park, TD Place Stadium, TD Place Arena, Bank Street Bridge, Dow’s Lake, Commissioners Park, Dominion Arboretum, and many more.
What you can expect during your visit:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use Guides required to regularly wash hands
Who is it for?
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Senior/ Youth: $36.10
- Entry/Admission – Rideau Canal Cruises
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
July 6 to October 12, 2021 | Various Start times – Tours start at 10 am and run to 8:30 pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Start and End: 1 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K1P, Canada