“ICE” features will include interactive ice displays, a downtown tube run and a skating trail, located in Memorial Park. In addition, there will be Winter activities, birds of prey demonstrations, a road hockey tournament and traditional carnival activities to complement the event.
Downtown Tube Run, Memorial Park Winter Village Skating Trail, Snow Valley Mini Tube Run, Kids Carnival Fun Zone, Outdoor Mini Golf Course, Mini Outdoor Curling, The Great Canadian Lumberjack demonstration/show, street buskers and more!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Tickets : $5 per adult/children, and free for kids 5 and under.
How to get tickets?
starting December 15th tickets can be pre-purchased in Bracebridge only at several shops and services within Bracebridge with cash only.
- Bracebridge Visitors Center – 3 Ecclestone Drive
- The Cottage Winery – 208 Manitoba Street
- Sun Chasers Swimwear & Sunwear – 52 Manitoba Street
- Muskoka Natural Food Market – 229 Manitoba Street
- Unique Muskoka – 28 Manitoba Street
- Inn at the Falls – 8 Mahaffy Court
- Veranda – 24 Manitoba Street
- Veranda’s Moose Crossing – 21 Manitoba Street
- Martins Framing, Gallery, Art Supplies – 10 Taylor Road
- Mind’s Alive Toy Store – 68 Mantiboa Street
- Signatures Eatery – 16 Manitoba Street
- Heather’s Home Health Care – 169 Manitoba Street
- Bracebridge Centre for Active Living – 54 Dominion Street ‘
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
SATURDAY JANUARY 26th, 2019 | 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM – Schedule
Fireworks: At close.
Venue & Address :
along Manitoba Street.
Downtown Bracebridge, ON
Free Shuttle from Bracebridge Parking locations – The shuttle will run continuously from 9 am to 9:30 pm.