“ICE” features will include interactive ice displays, a downtown tube run and a skating trail, located in Memorial Park. In addition, there will be Winter activities, White Pine Indigenous Dancers and authentic teepee, and more!
Downtown Tube Run, Memorial Park Winter Village Skating Trail, Snow Valley Mini Tube Run, Kids Carnival Fun Zone, Outdoor Mini Golf Course, Mini Outdoor Curling, The Great Canadian Lumberjack demonstration/show, street buskers and more!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Tickets : $5 per adult/children, and free for kids 5 and under.
Admission is required to enjoy the festival, including rides down the tube run. This admission allows you to enjoy almost all of the activities, shows, and to walk through the festival area.
Some activities and vendors do charge an additional fee. These ‘extra fee’ activities are all marked on the event program to avoid any surprises.
How to get tickets?
Tickets can be pre-purchased in Bracebridge only at several shops and services within Bracebridge with cash only.
- Bracebridge Visitors Center – 3 Ecclestone Drive
- Veranda’s Moose Crossing – 21 Manitoba Street
- Veranda – 22/24 Manitoba Street
- Kala House of Colour – 26 Manitoba Street
- Annex – Art, Shop, Food – 27 Manitoba Street
- Unique Muskoka – 28 Manitoba Street
- Little Black Bow Lingerie – 34 Manitoba Street
- The Healing Room Muskoka – 40 Manitoba Street
- Sun Chasers Swimwear – 52 Manitoba Street
- Algonquin Outfitters – 60 Manitoba Street
- Bliss Boutique of Muskoka – 63 Manitoba Street
- Momma Bears Ice Cream & Sweets – 95 Manitoba Street
- Classy Cuts by Lisa & Cathy – 97 Manitoba Street
- Muskoka Natural Food Market – 229 Manitoba Street
- Bracebridge Centre for Active Living – 54 Dominion Street
Out of Town Locations:
- Minds Alive – Huntsville
- Minds Alive – Gravenhurst
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday January 25, 2020 | 9 AM – 6 PM – Schedule
Fireworks: At close. ~6:00 PM
7:00 PM- 1:00 AM: Head to The Griffin Gastropub for an after party with entertainment, craft beer and local food!
8:00 PM – 2:00 AM: 80’s Revival at Bracebridge Hall, the fun continues after the festival with an evening full of music, drinks, and fun!
Venue & Address :
along Manitoba Street.
Downtown Bracebridge, ON
Free Shuttle from Bracebridge Parking locations – The shuttle will run continuously from 9 am to 9:30 pm.
Shuttle buses will run continuously from 9 am to 6:30 pm.
Parking Location for Shuttle Bus #1
Dewey Institute / Georgian College: 111 Wellington Street
Habitat ReStore: 505 Muskoka Road 118 West
Parking Location for Shuttle Bus #2
Bracebridge Muskoka Lakes Secondary School: 100 Clearbrook Trail
Parking Locations for Shuttle Bus #3
Home Depot: 10 Depot Drive
Muskoka Community Living: 15 Depot Drive