The town of Bracebridge, located at the heart of Muskoka is holding its annual winter festival this Saturday, January 26.
Here are 5 reasons why you should plan a trip to Bracebridge this weekend to enjoy Fire & Ice Festival.
1. Snow tube right down the Main Street of downtown Bracebridge
Constructed with over 50 truck loads of snow, this festival provides you with an opportunity to slide down through Bracebridge.
2. Take in performances by fire artists and a brilliant fireworks show at close.
3. Experience the “ICE” of Bracebridge Fire & Ice Festival
Checkout the newest Canadian craze, crockicurl, a combination of curling and crokinole, try your hand at the Winter Disc Golf Course, go snowshoeing, see the ice sculpting demonstration, try out fat biking, and and enjoy ICE covered with specialty gin cocktails at Muskoka Brewery.
4. Wondering what is there for small children? There is a special mini tube slide for the little ones by Ski Snow Valley, Birds of Prey demonstrations, a large children’s igloo activity centre, maple taffy, The Great Canadian Lumberjack Show and live wood carving demonstrations, carnival zone featuring other fun activities like cupcake decorating, arts and crafts and more!
5. Gather your friends and participate in Griffin Gastropub’s Ball Hockey Tournament.
The cost of participation also includes 4 beer tickets, redeemable at the beer garden! The Griffin Gastropub also hosts an evening full of music, drinks, and fun!
WHEN: Saturday, January 26th, 2019 | 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
WHERE: along Manitoba Street.
Downtown Bracebridge, ON