Saskatchewan’s premier road race event will feature both virtual and in-person events for 2021 with Marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10K, 5K, night race, kids mini-marathons.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday, September 10
- University of Regina Night Owl 5K
Saturday, September 11
- Regina Hotel Association 10K
- Campbell & Haliburton Insurance Family 5K
Sunday, September 12
- GMS 42.2K Run
- City of Regina 42.2K Walk
- 42.2K Wheelchair
- Auto Gallery Subaru 21.1K Run
- Saskatchewan Egg Producers 21.1K Walk
- Open Road Recreation 42.2K Team Relay
Alair Homes Mini-Marathon (kids 2-14 years of age)
All events have virtual options as well
Venue: In-person and Virtual for All Ages
In-Person Race Experience
- Package Pickup for In-Person Races will be at the Conexus Arts Centre on Friday, September 10 from noon – 7 pm and Saturday, September 11 from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Package Pickup for Virtual Races will be Wednesday, September 15 from 4 pm – 7 pm. Location in Regina TBD. If you selected to have your package mailed they will be mailed starting the week of September 13.
Virtual Event Details
- How To Participate
You can run or walk to complete your distance any time between September 1 – 30, 2021.
Upload your time on the Race Roster Virtual Results Page. Instructions will be emailed prior to event to assist you in uploading your time. We encourage you to track your run using the RunKeeper app, where your results will automatically sync with your Race Roster account and upload right onto the Virtual Results Leaderboard.
- Where To Run or Walk
Wherever you are! The simplicity of participating in a virtual event is you can start right outside your front door. Be sure to follow all guidelines outlined by your local government regarding physical distancing and activity to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe.